TPG Telecom Australia is a telecommunication company located in Australia that also operates in the IT sector. Provides business internet and consumer services. It is the 2nd largest internet provider in Australia and also operates as mobile virtual network operator. Provides wide range of services where you can ask help from the support operator and get answer instantly.
TPG CONTACT NUMBERS
TPG customer service over the phone is available from 9am to 10pm on every weekend. On weekends and public holidays, it is available from 9am to 6pm. The Customer care offered over the TPG phone number is further divided into three categories.
Therefore, different numbers are available for people who contact TPG Telecom Australia for sales, for technical support and for customer service. All the numbers that need to be used in order to get in touch with customer service team is mentioned on the official website and the customers just need to browse and figure out the number that they need to use. However, it is important to keep in mind that some of the customer support channels are not available on weekends and public holidays. Therefore, you need to pay special attention towards contactable hours before reaching TPG Telecom Australia.
TPG customer service is available from Monday to Sunday, call now.
TPG was established in 1992 and since then provides services like networking, OEM, accounting software, Internet access and mobile phone services. The services provided by TPG can be reached by the number 13 14 23 where the company will meet your requirements.
The working hours of the TPG Customer service helpline is from 9am to 10pm, Monday to Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm. It is the same for holidays.
You can get customer service for Internet and Home phone on the number 13 14 23 or 02 9007 2000. If you have registered yourself as a member at the official website of TPG. The information you need to provide are the email address, if you want to get an answer from the company about your issue, choose the product you want to discuss, or have issue with, select the nature of the problem, this means if you have some speed issues, forgotten password, viruses issues, status of existing fault, disconnections or dropouts, so you can get the needed assistance from TPG helpdesk.
Then you need to choose the operating system, from the given, choose the modem or the handset device and write your enquiry. After clicking “Send” you will submit the form and the responsible member at TPG customer care team will analyze your issue and will provide you help.
You can also submit a personal, small business and business enquiry.
TPG business contact information is:
- 13 42 02 here you can get information about the sales.
- 1300 769 691 you can get information about the technical support.
- 1300 769 691 you will be provided with information about provisioning.
- 1300 365 313 you will be provided with information about the billing.
TPG PHONE NUMBERS DETAILS
Internet connection has become a necessity for the homes and the business organizations. This is the reason that people often look for the services that would meet their requirements at affordable rates. This is the reason that TPG Australia has been providing its clients with the best packages for their homes and business organizations.
However, there might come a time when you have to know more about the services of the TPG Australia or need to convert to their services.
To make sure that their customer will get the best services TPG Australia has trained a special support team. In order to connect with TPG customer care staff you can use the following methods:
- You can call TPG customer service at 13 14 23 and they will provide you with a quick response. TPG phone number is available 24 hours a day, so don´t heasitate to contact them for any issue in their services
- You can also visit the official website of TPG Australia in order to know more about their rates and services
Whenever you are facing any issue with the services the support team will make sure to resolve it as soon as possible. TPG Australia customer service will never disappoint you.
KEYS TO CONTACT TPG AND RECEIVE ASSISTANCE
TPG Telecom Limited is a telecommunication company located in Australia that also operates in the IT sector. Provides business internet and consumer services. It is the 2nd largest internet provider in Australia and also operates as mobile virtual network operator.
It has more than 671,000 subscribers and owns the 2nd largest ADSL2+ network in Australia.
It was established in 1992 and since then provides services like networking, OEM, accounting software, Internet access and mobile phone services. The services provided by the company can be reached by the number 13 14 23 where the company will meet your requirements.
What does it sell TGP Internet?
- The TGP Internet sells a lot of internet services like SHDSL broadband access, website hosting, domain name hosting, VoIP solutions, email services, ADSL2+, fibre and dialup services.
- It includes bundles and plans on the national broadband network and in 2010 has put into range a new phone-line bundled plan that was unlimited, downloads, uploads that are not metered and free IPTV.
- In 2007 TGP launched the IPTV services and now is available to the customers providing supported exchanges, but currently is working from other areas that are licensed and provided by the company. If the service is still present in Sydney, the company will continue broadcasting the free to air broadcasters.
- The new channels offered by the company are free, and oriented towards the news. The subscription is still not available, but is expected to be in the future.
What are the other services provided by this company?
- The TGP systems operate on servers and laptops and the software is trading, making accounting software to the businesses and selling it.
- TPG Boomerang TV is another service that is provided by this company and allows subscription. It was established in 2000.
- TPG Mobile is operating as a virtual network operator from 2008 and is still working on the same principle. The mobile service provider is now Vodafone, but TPG still has a subsidiary like iiNet.
TPG AUSTRALIA DESCRIPTION
TPG Telecom Australia has assigned different channels for the different customer bases that they have. In other words, four separate customer service channels have been assigned for Personal, Small Office, Business and Enterprise. It is up to the customers to select the right channel of contact TPG and then get in touch with the company.
TPG Tеlесоm wаѕ formed from thе merger bеtwееn Total Peripherals Grоuр, whiсh wаѕ еѕtаbliѕhеd in 1992 bу David and Viсkу Teoh, аnd SP Tеlеmеdiа in 2008. TPG Tеlесоm is an Australian tеlесоmmuniсаtiоnѕ аnd IT соmраnу thаt specialises in consumer and business internet ѕеrviсеѕ аѕ well as mobile tеlерhоnе ѕеrviсеѕ.
TPG AUSTRALIA SERVICES
TPG рrоvidеѕ tеlесоmmuniсаtiоn ѕеrviсеѕ tо rеѕidеntiаl, ѕmаll аnd mеdium еntеrрriѕеѕ, government, соrроrаtе еntеrрriѕеѕ, аnd wholesale сuѕtоmеrѕ in Auѕtrаliа аnd internationally. It offers ADSL2+, NBN, fibеr optic аnd Ethernet brоаdbаnd ассеѕѕ, tеlерhоnу services, Intеrnеt рrоtосоl tеlеviѕiоn (IPTV), SIM only mоbilе рlаnѕ, and vаriоuѕ business nеtwоrking ѕоlutiоnѕ.
TPG Tеlесоm also рrоvidеѕ vаriоuѕ bundle рlаnѕ; Intеrnеt рrоduсtѕ, inсluding brоаdbаnd оff-nеt аnd buѕinеѕѕ SHDSL ѕоlutiоnѕ; dоmаin name and Website hosting, POP3 еmаil, Intеrnеt mеѕѕаgе ассеѕѕ рrоtосоl email ассоunt, IP addresses, and mаil liѕt ѕеrvеr solutions; рhоnе cards; аnd buѕinеѕѕ VоIP and mоbilitу ѕеrviсеѕ. If you have any enquiry contact TPG and get info about their product.