HOW DO I CONTACT TICKETEK BY PHONE?
Ticketek is an Australian company which was founded in 70 decade and is considered as one of the largest ticket sales company in the world. Ticketek is focused mainly in 2 markets, Australia and New Zealand.
How to contact Ticketek Australia and when? Ticketek Australia accepts phone calls for general queries or bookings, but its website provides all information a customer may need. It does have a Ticketek contact us facility to send or receive an email as well. Moreover, the website is a fully automated, self-service platform that gives the customer the opportunity to address every concern they may have.
Customers who have inquiry can visit FAQ page and to find the information that is relevant to their needs without having to talk to any ticketek support staff.
How Customer will receive their tickets? Ticketek is in charge to deliver tickets prior the event, in case customer has not received it, he/she should call to ticketek australia contact number Melbourne 13 28 49 in order to ask for it. Some customers claim about ticketek phone number is always busy and line engaged, but that´s due to the high number of calls are received (it´s not possible to attend all of them). When an event is cancelled for any reason, obviously customer will receive a full refund of their tickets purchased from Ticketek Customer Service.
If you need to contact Ticketek insurance there is a Ticketek contact phone number for insurance purposes, the ticketek australia phone number Sydney is +61 (0) 2 8907 5085 and you can call ticketek helpline only at available hours. Also you can contact Ticketek by email to Cover More email@example.com
HELPFUL TICKETEK PHONE NUMBERS FOR BOOKINGS
For additional information, Ticketek Australia operates a dedicated team of customer care representatives, operates over 75 agencies outlets throughout Australia, in order to offer many chances to contact Ticketek using their contact phone number. Users who wish to contact Ticketek customer service can also visit their site or go to the search box provided on Ticketek Australia website and type “call centers” in the search box located top-right of the site.
Ticketek Australia sells more than 20 million of tickets per year and provides information and support through Ticketek Customer Service Department. Users usually reach Ticketek phone number to buy tickets and get in contact with support team, to obtain assistance about tickets sales, billing, refunds, complaints and more information.
The challenge of Ticketek services it´s to offer an easy way for purchasing tickets and to satisfy their customer. To achieve that goal, Ticketek provides an efficient Ticketek customer support to attend all queries received from customers
Which services can be provided to you as a Ticketek customer?
- An exchange or a refund of your funds you can get only if the event is cancelled, relocated or rescheduled, and this is in case if you don’t want to attend the relocated or rescheduled event. For any assistance related to pay tickets or billing call Ticketek helpline at 13 28 49.
- The tickets can be sold and purchased online via some online auction sites only if it is applicable in the terms and conditions of Ticketek Australia
- The agencies or the box offices of the companies can be found anywhere in the country. For further information you can visit the official website of the company or contact Ticketek agencies on the number 13 19 31 and you will get the required information.
If you need any assistance with your ticket which is purchased already, then you can also submit an online form with the general queries you have. You need to provide your general information about your ticket, for which event is purchased, where the location of the event and a Ticketek customer care representative will respond as soon as possible
Then you need to choose the sub-category and type the issue you have. You will need to write the Ticketek account number and the transaction number in the fields provided.
If you wish Ticketek Australia contact you then you need to provide information as much as you can, information like first and last name, phone, email address need to be provided and the company will send you an email with their answer.
Ticketek Australia has accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You can follow the official profile of the company if you think that you can get information on the social media.
TICKETEK CONTACT US PHONE NUMBER
Ticketek Agencies Contacts: find below Ticketek agencies in which tickets are provided, please be aware the agencies mentioned below doesn´t accept customer service calls, so they will not provide customer care support related your tickets purchased. This information is also provided in Ticketek contact us section
- Ticketek Agency Bruce located in AIS Arena, Leverrier St, contact from Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday - Sunday 10am-4pm
- Contact Ticketek Agency Weston located in Songland Records, Cooleman Court, Upper Level, Shop T7, 26 Brierly Street
- Ticketek Agency Sydney CBD located in Westfield Sydney City Level 5, Shop 5006A, Castlereagh St
- Ticketek Agency Cronulla located in Sharkies - Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club,461 Captain Cook Drive
- Ticketek Agency Enmore located in Enmore Theatre, 130 Enmore Rd
- Ticketek Agency Kensington located in NIDA Theatres, 215 Anzac Pde
- Ticketek Agency Penrith located in Penrith Panthers, Mulgoa Road, Penrith
- Ticketek Agency Pyrmont located in Ticketek at Star Casino,80 Pyrmont Street
Due to agencies cannot provides support and assistance to customer, best way to get help is using the following Ticketek phone number opening hours 131-931 from 9 am to 17 pm, Monday to Friday
You can get in contact with ticketek perth, ticketek adelaide or ticketek melbourne dialing the following number offered within “contact us” section
HOW TO CLAIM TO TICKETEK?
Some customers send complaints related to Ticketek head office phone number based on the fact, the number is frequently engaged. Despite those issues, the fastest way to contact ticketek is dialing ticketek helpline.
Once the form is completed, you have to print it and send it to Ticketek address: Cover-More Claims Department, Private Bag 913 and North Sydney NSW 2059 (Australia)