Before beginning operations as Singapore Airlines in 1973, the company went under the Malayan Airlines name from 1947 onwards. Singapore Airlines has over 100 aircraft in its fleet, and it serves upwards of 60 different countries.
Their corporate headquarters are, as you may have already guessed, based in Singapore, and the company enjoys annual revenues in excess of S$15 billion. That number was enough to make Singapore Airlines the second largest airline carrier in the world in 2010. While their global offices are on the opposite side of the world for many people, they have a customer service department that is easy to reach at Singapore Airlines customer service number.
Singapore Airlines provides customers detail means to contact its customer service according to the city you are calling from. You are to choose either Airlines or SilkAir office close to you. To use the customer service contact provided for clients in Australia, select Australia in the country tab and choose your city in the city tab. After the selection, click search to list the contact details provided by Singapore Airlines for the particular city in Australia.
Singapore Airlines listed the following contact details to customers from Adelaide, Australia. Customers wanting to contact reservation and ticketing office, the following contact information is provided:
- to call for a reservation, use Singapore Airlines contact number 24 hours 13 10 11 or call +61 8 8154 9400 for flight information.
- To submit a document to the ticket office, fax +61 8 8410 0523, call time is 0900 – 1700 Monday through Friday.
- Email for reservation is email@example.com, and email for other inquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers for KrisFlyer Membership Service on Singapore Airlines in Adelaide are provided 24/7 service to call 02 8228 1188 or send a fax to Singapore using 0011 65 6789 8777.
- Customers wanting to contact Singapore Airlines Lost and Found Office in Adelaide have the following contact details.
- Call baggage inquiries phone 1800 452 308, fax +61 8 82334 3555 and email email@example.com.
- Customers can get more information on Singapore Airlines website for other cities in Australia, including other countries and cities in the served countries as well as for other services linked to Singapore Airlines.
This Airline goal is to provide a high quality service and thanks to Singapore Airlines Australia contact centre all customer can get assistance about their flights, payments, cancellations, refunds or other general queries.