In this age technology, every business has to move online in order to get the attention of more customers. However, they require the special services of the affiliate marketing, attribution, and display. Rakuten Australia has been providing their customers will the best possible services in all these fields. So in case that you want to know more about their services you can contact their customer's services.
Rakuten Help Center
Rakuten Australia has the highly trained customer support team and their purpose is to make sure that the requirements of the customers are met properly. As well as they will listen to all your issues and will resolve them quickly. So you can utilize the following platforms to contact the support team of Rakuten Australia.
- You can call Rakuten customer service team at +61 (2) 8274 5100
- Also you can visit the head office of Rakuten Australia at Upper Ground, Trafalgar Square, 230 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000
- For required information, you can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Rakuten contact us page for general enquires
- They are available on social media platforms like facebook, twitter, google+ and LinkedIn
So make sure that you contact the Rakuten Australia customer service as soon as possible. They will never disappoint you.
MORE INFO ABOUT RAKUTEN
Rakuten can be considered as one of the biggest e-commerce stores that you can find out there on the internet. The company is based in Japan and the headquarters is located in Tokyo. Rakuten also offers internet services for the people in Japan. A large volume of sales is being done through the online sales portal of this company. Rakuten was established back in 1997. Initially, they were not focusing on e-commerce.
They came into the industry with Rakuten Shopping Mall. Rakuten Australia went through some significant transformations in 1999. Since then, they were able to expand the business along with time. In 2005, Rakuten started expanding their business outside Japan. Rakuten thought of expanding the business through joint ventures and acquisitions.