1. Home
  2. ››
  3. Social Security
  4. ››

Phone number

Contact with Family Assistance Services

No votes yet

Family Assistance in Australia operates under the Department of Human Services branch of the Australian Government. Family Assistance is in place to provide a number of services to in need families across the country, helping with things like single parent issues, financial help, and a host of other services that are of high importance to many, many families.

Family Assistance Australia main website is home to a host of valuable information for such families, including tips on how to make sure that you are getting all the benefits you are entitled to. Talking to someone directly about any family issues can be done by finding the number that suits your specific issue from the main website.

Australian Department of Human Services provides customers needing various information and service from the government department to contact its customer service through available contact information on its website.

It is important for customers to locate the exact service they want because the site deals with wide-ranging issues and getting the right contact is important.

Customers wanting to contact the human services can use its website resources to locate the right service and communicate with the appropriate office at the Australian Department of Human Services.

To use the telephone numbers for general inquiries, use the following numbers:

  • Applicant for Assurance of visa support - 132 850 from 8 am to 4 pm Monday – Friday
  • BasicsCard to ask for balance – 1800 057 111 service is available 24/7
  • Income management and basicsCard inquiries – 1800 132 594, from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Bereavement - bereavement assistance Widow B Pension call 132 300 from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Bereavement, Widow Allowance, call 132 850 from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Career, career payment, and career allowance call 132 717, from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Centrelink debt, repayment of a Centrelink debt, call 1800 076 072, from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Complaint and feedback, comment, suggest and complaint, 1800 132 468, 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Families, child care benefits, dad and partner pay, double orphan pension, family tax benefits, parental leave pay, parenting payment, call 136 150, 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
  • Customers want to contact Australian Department of Human Services should look through the department website for more information not listed here.
Datos empresa