How to get free up space on your devices?
Tips to free up storage on your phone
Smartphones are the biggest necessity of the present age and this is the reason we have everything stored on our cell phones. However, there always comes a problem that we have to deal with and that is called NO STORAGE. You might have tried several tools and software to clean the device.
However, it gets full repeatedly. So in order to help you out here, we have some of the amazing tips that will help you to clear the memory on your phone.
Tip 1: Clear Cache
All the android devices to make sure that the loading time of the applications will be reduced utilize cache data. When many applications are stored in the Cache, it reduced the memory of your phone. So the first step you should take in order to clear the storage of your device is to delete the Cache data. It will help you to get extra storage space as well as you will notice an improved speed of your smartphone. In order to clear the Cache to follow the given steps:
For single application
- Go to the settings of your smartphone
- Scroll down to visit applications and then go into the application manager
- Now select the application for whom you would like to clear the Cache
- Tap on the option of storage here you will get the Clear Cache icon. Tap on it and all the extra data stored for that application will be removed
- In order to clear the Cache data of all the devices, you will have to visit the setting and scroll down to tap on storage
- Now tap on the option of Cached data and to clear all the excessive files
Tip 2: Delete Downloads
There is a special folder of downloads in your smart devices. Here all the files, as well as the excessive folders that come with the downloaded data, are stored. So if you are able to clear that section you will get extra storage space on your phone. All you have to do is delete the unnecessary files and all the extension folders from the device. In order to make it possible all you have to do is visit the My Files folder in app drawers. Here you will see the file of downloads. Access the file and delete all the extra stuff so that you will get as much free space as you like.
Tip 3: Google Photos
The best thing about the smartphones is that they have given the major authority of the software to google. This allows the user to get as much accessibility as they want. So it time that you take the advantages of the special google platform called the google photos.
There is no need to keep your pictures in your phone when google can back them all. All you have to do is:
- First, you have to make sure that, Google Photos' Backup & sync specification is turned on, on your smartphone.
- It will give the access to all the cloud storage that is provided by google
- Now access the google photo application on your smartphone and visit settings
- Tap on backup and sync and turn the feature on
- Select the photos and send them to the application
You will get a chance to back up all your pictures in high-quality resolution as well as delete the pictures from your photo application to free all the storage space. You will not have to worry about the deleted photos because they can be easily backed up in all your smart devices.
Tip 4: Move Applications to SD card
All the smartphones come with the special SD card. If you have to deal with many applications you can buy a memory card with 128 GB storage as all of them are supported by the smartphones. The best thing about it is that you can transfer all your applications. This will allow you to free up all the extra space on your phone.
In order to make it possible you have to follow the given steps:
- Open the folder of settings in your phone
- Go to the option of application and then visit application manager
- Now select the application that you want to move into your SD card
- Now you have to select the option of Move to MicroSD card
- In a few seconds, most of the part of application will be moved into the storage of your SD card
Keep in mind that most of the larger applications will not be moved to the SD card so make sure that you do not select them. Apart from that, you also have to keep in mind that a part of the application will be transferred to the card. So the larger part will be transferred more phone storage will be free for you to utilize.
One of the best things that you can do is to make sure that when you start your new phone select the primary storage to be SD card. It will automatically move all the applications to the card so that you will not have to free up space later.
Tip 5: Delete some applications
In case that you are not used to following all the steps and tired of freeing the space on your phone the only solution left is to free the delete the applications. There might be many excessive applications in your phone that you do not need anymore. So go to setting select all the excessive applications and delete them from your phone. It will allow you to get as much extra space as you like. This is one of the best tips for iphone devices, due to iphone users normally download a high number of apps from applestore.
So make sure that you utilize the method that you like the most to free the extra space on your phone. You have to keep in mind that the RAM should be free to keep your phone working properly. So now you will not have to format your device to free the storage.