IKEA CONTACT OPTIONS
As the technology is enhancing and everything is available online. However, most of the stores do not provide all the products of daily use. This is the reason that people were looking for a platform that will provide them everything they need to make their house perfect.
Since 2015, IKEA Australia has been making the home a better place by providing customers everything that they need. All the products that you will find on their platform are high-quality and durable.
Services offered by Ikea
This mission is to create a better life for their customers so that they can have a functional home. IKEA Australia has been providing their customers with the following services.
- You will come across several home products that have been perfectly designed to enhance the functionality of your house
- Every product will seem like it has been specially created for your house
- All the products at IKEA Australia are available at an affordable rate to make sure that the customers can manage everything in budget
- Apart from that, they are working to secure the future as well by building a long-term relation with the customers
- IKEA Australia has been investing in development of products
IKEA CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER
There might come a time when you notice some kind of issues in the products that you have received or they have not been delivered yet. Apart from that, most of the customers want to know about the services and the rates of IKEA Australia. In this case, customer service team is the best option. So to make it easy for the clients, customer support team of IKEA Australia is available on the following platforms.
You can call the customer support team of IKEA Australia at:
- Victoria/Tasmania 03 8523 2154
- Australian Capital Territory/New South Wales 02 8020 6641
- Queensland 07 3380 6800
For general enquiries and information, you can send an email at http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_AU/customer_service/need_help/email.html
IKEA Australia has developed a proper FAQ that you can access to find the answers to all your questions at http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_AU/customer_service/faq.html?icid=au|iba|20140701|67
They are available on the social media platforms like:
They will make sure to provide you all the information that you require as well as they will resolve all your issues. The IKEA Australia customer service team has been trained to ensure that they will never disappoint you.
IKEA AUSTRALIA ASSISTANCE
Ikea was founded in 1943 in Almhult, Sweden and is currently headquartered in Deft, Netherlands. The multinational corporation serves areas including Europe, Asia, North America, Oceania, Africa, and Atlantic.
Ikea Australia specializes in self-assembly furniture. With Peter Agnefjall as CEO and chairman and over 147,000 employees since 2014, Ikea has managed to rake in over 29.293 billions of Euros since 2014. Ikea’s website, www.ikea.com features a contact us page, FAQ page, and a customer support center for any inquiries one might have.
Ikea’s contact us portal page offers various options for customer service, including a link to their FAQ page, help for an Ikea purchase, an email us page (for general questions, damaged parts, and order status), stock availability, assembly instructions, directions to spare parts, and a general feedback page. Ikea products other than furniture include houses, flats, solar PV systems, and IKEA family mobile. Ikea is famous for their unique product names, which are often a word in a Scandinavian language.
A naming system is in place depending on what category a product falls in. For example, carpets are named after places in Danish. Bathroom products are named after lakes and other bodies of water in Scandinavia.
Find below the address and phone numbers of all stores in Australia:
- Camberra Store address: 1030 Majura Road, Majura ACT. Phone: 02 8020 6641
- Logan Store address: 3539-3565 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek QLD 4127. Phone: 07 3380 6800
- Marsden Park Store address: 1 Hollinsworth Road (Off Richmond Rd), Sydney Business Park, Marsden Park NSW 2765. Phone: (02) 8020 6641
- North Lakes Store address: Westfield North Lakes, North Lakes QLD 4509 (Exit 133, Bruce Highway)
- Rhodes Stores Address: Entry via Rhodes Shopping Centre 1 Oulton Ave, Rhodes NSW 2138. Phone: (02) 8020 6641
- Richmond Store address: 630 victoria street, Richmond VIC 3121
- Springvale Store address: 917 Princes Highway, Springvale VIC 3171. Phone: 03 8523 2154
- Tempe Store address: 634-726 Princes Highway, Tempe NSW 2044. Phone: (02) 8020 6641