AMP BANK KEY INFORMATION POINTS
AMP Bank information, first and foremost, everybody can run their life, and that is what AMP bank is there to assist you with, running for over 160 years they have been growing from scratch and changing over time and our motto still being, “Helping people own their tomorrow.” Additionally, AMP bank primary management companies are in Australia and New Zealand with more than 4,400 financial advisers and professionals to assist you in any AMP bank customer services required
- Offers financial advice
- Store retirement funds and other investments goods for our customers
- Allowance services for businesses
- Offers income protection, life insurance, and disability
- Has investments services and resources for self-management Individual life insurance is what most of our clients in the Australian and New Zealand market want and rest assured AMP bank will provide for you. AMP bank has over $215 billion assets for our customers and about 821,000 shareholders, our experts and advisers are always readily available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In the case of any required banking services, don’t hesitate to contact AMP bank and our customer service personnel’s will always adhere to your needs and expectations, by giving you expert advice and ways on going on with your funds. AMP bank top aim is to make every client of ours happy at the end of the day.
DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT AMP BANK?
AMP Australia listed various contact information for customers to reach out its customer service for support. AMP phone numbers are provided according to customers inquiries to ensure fast and prompt handling of clients’ needs.
- For new clients, the phone number to call is 133 888; the line is available Monday - Friday from 8 am to 6 pm (AEST).
- Customers needing information on Super, Insurance, and Retirement, the phone to call is 131 267 available Monday - Friday from 8.30am to 7 pm (AEST).
- For banking inquiries, customers are to call 13 30 30; the phone number is available Monday - Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, Saturday to Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm (AEST).
- Customers calling regarding former AXA, AMP Australia provides the phone number to call; it is 137 292 available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 7 pm (AEST).
- For international callers, the phone number to call is +61 2 8048 8162 available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 7 pm (AEST).
AMP Australia also provide the phone contact, 131 267 for customers calling regarding Superannuation, Insurance and Investments, available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 7 pm (AEST), Fax 1300 301 267. The listed email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.