AA AUSTRALIA CUSTOMER CARE
In case that you need information about their services or have some complaints make sure that you contact the customers support team of American Airlines Australia. AA customer service team is available on the following platforms.
- Call AA customer service team of American Airlines Australia at 02 9101 1948
- You can visit their FAQ page at https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-service/faqs
- More for information and enquiries check AA contact us page at https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-service/contact-american
- You can send them an email at https://www.aa.com/contact/forms?topic=CR
- American Airlines is available on social media platforms like Youtube, facebook and twitter
- Customers are allowed to visit the ticket center at North Sydney NSW Australia
So make sure that you contact the American Airlines Australia customer services as soon as possible. They will make sure to never disappoint you.
ALL YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT AMERICAN AIRLINES
American Airlines’ slogan is “Going for great.” Indeed, American Airlines is the world’s largest airline with a fleet size of 947 planes headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. Officially founded on April 15, 1926 as American Airway, Inc., American Airlines was developed through a collection of 82 airlines acquired in 1930.
Operations commence on June 25, 1936. In 1962, the first electronic booking system, Sabre, was launched by American Airlines. Other American Airlines innovations include computer reservation systems, frequent flyer programs (AAdvantage), and two-tier wage scales.
American Airlines also commenced daily service from Los Angeles to Tokyo-Haneda to expand service to Asia. US Airways group and AMR Corporation merged in 2013, naming Doug Parker CEO and chairman and creating the gargantuan airline we know today, that with United Airlines and Delta Air Lines controls three-quarters of the U.S market. In the ‘90s,
American Airlines was found in violation of the Clean Air Act for their use of high-sulfur fuel, but corrected these violations and later went on to recycle water for washing in 2002 and even won a award for the reduction of hazardous waste, saving them over a million dollars in total and reducing waste by at least 50 percent.